- London : Published by G. & J. Cary, no. 86 St. James's Str., [1824?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 12.3 x 9 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2015 3lYale Center for British Art, Gift of David Alan Richards, Yale BA 1967, JD 1972Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- approximately 1:825,000
- From Cary's new and correct English atlas (1824?).
Fordham, H.G. Cambridgeshire maps, p. 151-152
BAC: British Art Center copy is hand-colored. On sheet 18.7 x 11.9 cm.
- Subject Terms:
- Cambridgeshire (England) -- Maps.
- Maps -- England -- Cambridgeshire.
Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1824.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.