Cambridge / drawn by R. Creighton ; engraved by J. & C. Walker.
- [London] : [S. Lewis and Co.], [1835?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 17.4 x 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2015 3mYale Center for British Art, Gift of David Alan Richards, Yale BA 1967, JD 1972Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- approximately 1:32,500
- From Samuel Lewis's A topographical dictionary of England (1835 edition?).
Fordham, H.G. Cambridgeshire maps, II, p. 185
BAC: British Art Center copy is uncolored. On sheet 21.7 x 27.9 cm.
- Subject Terms:
- Cambridge (England) -- Maps.Cambridgeshire (England) -- Maps.
- Maps -- England -- Cambridge.
Engravings -- 1835.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.