Miscellaneous poems / by Jonathan Swift, DD., Dean of Saint Patrick's Cathedral, Dublin ; edited by R. Ellis Roberts ; decorated with engravings on wood by Robert Gibbings.
- Additional Title(s):
- Waltham Saint Lawrence, Berkshire : The Golden Cockerel Press, MCMXVIII 
- Physical Description:
- viii, 67,  pages : illustrations ; 27 cm
- Unable to reach service. Holdings currently not available
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "This edition was printed by Robert Gibbings at the Golden Cockerel Press, Waltham Saint Lawrence, Berkshire, and completed on the 24th day of March, 1928. The poems are printed from the text in the Reverend John Mitford's edition of 1833: some changes in spelling and punctuation have been made; also words left blank in that & other editions are here printed in full. Compositors: A.H. Gibbs & F. Young. Pressman: A.C. Cooper. The edition is limited to 375 numbered copies, of which 150 will be issued by Random House, Inc., New York."--Colophon.
Bibliography of the Golden Cockerel Press, 1921-1949, 58
BEIN Z78 112m: No. 287.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 16 of 375. Bound in quarter parchment and green marbled boards.
- Subject Terms:
- English poetry -- Irish authors.Private press books -- England -- Waltham Saint Lawrence -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- Waltham Saint Lawrence.
Wood engravings -- 1928.
YCBA Collections Search
Swift, Jonathan, 1667-1745, Miscellaneous poems , MCMXVIII 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.