IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Moule, Thomas, 1784-1851, Cambridge, [1830?]
Cambridge [cartographic material].
- Additional Title(s):
University and town of Cambridge
- [London?] : [Thomas Moule?], [1830?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 19 x 25 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2015 3qYale Center for British Art, Gift of David Alan Richards, Yale BA 1967, JD 1972View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale not given ; -- (E 0°05'44"-E 0°08'47"/N 52°13'07"-N 52°11'02").
- From: The English counties delineated. London : Thomas Moule, 1830.
Includes vignette of Trinity College, coats-of-arms, and index to points of interest.
Fordham, H.G. Cambridgeshire maps, p. 188
BAC: British Art Center copy is hand colored. On sheet 21 x 28 cm.
- Subject Terms:
- Cambridge (England) -- Maps.University of Cambridge -- Maps.
Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1830.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.