Topiary / by Cecil Stewart ; an historical diversion, with colour-engravings by Peter Barker-Mill.
- London : The Golden Cockerel Press [1955?]
London : John Roberts Press, [1955?]
- Physical Description:
- 33,  pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSB463 .S74 1955Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Title across facing pages.
"Produced and published by Christopher Sandford at the Golden Cockerel Press, London, in Pastonchi type on hand-made paper. Composition and presswork by the John Roberts Press, London. The edition is limited to 500 copies. Nos. 1-100 are specially bound."--Colophon.
Includes bibliographical references.
BAC: British Art Center copy is numbers 42 of 500. One of 100 copies specially bound in brown half morocco with cream and green printed boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape gardening.Plants -- Training.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.Topiary work.Topiary work.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
Chromoxylographs -- 1955.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.