British models of art collecting and the American response , 
British models of art collecting and the American response : reflections across the pond / edited by Inge Reist.
- Burlington : Ashgate, 
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 257 pages : illustrations (mostly color) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryN5202.G7 B75 2014 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 221-239) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Collectors and collecting -- Great Britain.Art -- Collectors and collecting -- United States.
- Reflections Across the Pond
- The British Model
- Americans Embrace and Embellish the British Model.