British models of art collecting and the American response , 
British models of art collecting and the American response : reflections across the pond / edited by Inge Reist.
- Burlington : Ashgate, 
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 257 pages : illustrations (mostly color) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryN5202.G7 B75 2014 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 221-239) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Collectors and collecting -- Great Britain.Art -- Collectors and collecting -- United States.
- Reflections Across the Pond
- The British Model
- Americans Embrace and Embellish the British Model.