Caro, Anthony, 1924-2013, Caro by Anthony Caro , 2014
Caro by Anthony Caro / edited by Amanda Renshaw.
- Additional Title(s):
- London : Phaidon Press, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume : illustrations ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.C225 A12 2014B (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This book is a substantial chronological overview of the career of one of the lead figures of modern sculpture. The book concludes with an illustrated chronology and two specially commissioned photographic essays by Toby Glanville capturing Caro's home and studio.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' studios.Caro, Anthony, 1924-2013 -- Homes and haunts.Caro, Anthony, 1924-2013.