Wilson, Siona, 1970-, Art labor, sex politics , 
- Art labor, sex politics : feminist effects in 1970s British art and performance / Siona Wilson.
- Minneapolis, MN : University of Minnesota Press, 
- Physical Description:
- xxix, 288 pages ; 21 cm
- Reference LibraryNX650.S54 W55 2015 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Outgrowth of the author's thesis (Ph. D.--Columbia University, 2005).
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction: Sex-Politics -- Nightcleaners: The Ambiguities of Activism and the Limits of Production -- The Spectator as Reproducer: Mary Kelly's Early Films -- Prostitution and the Problem of Feminist Art: The Emergent Queer Aesthetic of COUM Transmissions -- Revolting Photographs: Proletarian Amateurism in Jo Spence and Terry Dennett's Photography Workshop.
- Subject Terms:
- Arts and society -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century.Sex differences in art.Sex role in art.Women and the arts -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century.