IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Wilson, Siona, 1970-, Art labor, sex politics , 
Art labor, sex politics : feminist effects in 1970s British art and performance / Siona Wilson.
- Minneapolis, MN : University of Minnesota Press, 
- Physical Description:
- xxix, 288 pages ; 21 cm
- Reference LibraryNX650.S54 W55 2015 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Outgrowth of the author's thesis (Ph. D.--Columbia University, 2005).
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Arts and society -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century.Sex differences in art.Sex role in art.Women and the arts -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century.
- Introduction: Sex-Politics
- Nightcleaners: The Ambiguities of Activism and the Limits of Production
- The Spectator as Reproducer: Mary Kelly's Early Films
- Prostitution and the Problem of Feminist Art: The Emergent Queer Aesthetic of COUM Transmissions
- Revolting Photographs: Proletarian Amateurism in Jo Spence and Terry Dennett's Photography Workshop.