Wilson, Siona, 1970-, Art labor, sex politics , 
Art labor, sex politics : feminist effects in 1970s British art and performance / Siona Wilson.
- Minneapolis, MN : University of Minnesota Press, 
- Physical Description:
- xxix, 288 pages ; 21 cm
- Reference LibraryNX650.S54 W55 2015 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Outgrowth of the author's thesis (Ph. D.--Columbia University, 2005).
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Arts and society -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century.Sex differences in art.Sex role in art.Women and the arts -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century.
- Introduction: Sex-Politics
- Nightcleaners: The Ambiguities of Activism and the Limits of Production
- The Spectator as Reproducer: Mary Kelly's Early Films
- Prostitution and the Problem of Feminist Art: The Emergent Queer Aesthetic of COUM Transmissions
- Revolting Photographs: Proletarian Amateurism in Jo Spence and Terry Dennett's Photography Workshop.