Artists at home and at work : contemporary British artists documented in photographs / by Anne Purkiss.
- Additional Title(s):
Contemporary British artists documented in photographs
- Sudbury, Suffolk : Gainsborough's House Society, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Reference LibraryTR647 .P875 2015 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published by Gainsborough's House Society ... to accompany the exhibition ... 28 February 2015 - 31 May 2015"--T.p. verso.
Consists of a collection of photographs of British artists started in 1985 documenting the artists living and working in their own spaces.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- Homes and haunts -- Great Britain.Artists' studios -- Great Britain.Photography, Artistic -- 20th century -- Pictorial works.Purkiss, Anne -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Purkiss, Anne, Artists at home and at work , 2015