Pollock's theatre "Aladdin."
- Additional Title(s):
Benjamin Pollock's Toyshop
- London : Benjamin Pollock's Toyshop, [approximately 2004]
[Harrow, England] : [Heritage Models], [approximately 2004]
- Physical Description:
- 1 model ; covers 18 x 13 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPN1972.P65 A45 2004Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Roger PattendenAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- Title from printed label on the interior of the card.
On front cover: Benjamin Pollock's toyshop.
"Handmade in England."--Back cover.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original mylar packaging, with envelope.
One of a series of handmade greetings cards designed by Roger Pattenden for Pollock's Toy Museum. The interior of the card displays a paper model of the theater with four levels of depth: the proscenium arch, the players, the side flats and the backcloth. The front cover incorporates artwork from one of the original toy theater designs. The back cover gives a short history of Pollock's Toy Museum and Benjamin Pollock's Toyshop.
- Subject Terms:
- Aladdin (Legendary character)Benjamin Pollock's Toyshop.Pollock's Toy Museum.Pollock, Benjamin, 1856-1937.Toy theaters.
- Cut-paper works.
Toy and movable books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.