Shakespeare's Globe Theatre , 2006
- Shakespeare's Globe Theatre : card model kit.
- Harrow [England] : Heritage Models, 2006.
- Physical Description:
-  pages,  leaves : color illustrations ; 30 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR2920 .G56 2006+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Roger PattendenAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
Designed by Roger Pattenden.
"Scale 1:150. Base 25 x 21 cm. 99 component parts. Six full colour A4 cards."--Front cover.
"An authentic scale model kit of the reconstructed Globe Theatre at Southwark."--Front cover.
"Heritage models."--Front cover.
Assembly instructions inside front and back cover.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original illustrated wrappers. Component parts uncut.
- Subject Terms:
- Amusements -- Great Britain.Globe Theatre (London, England : 1599-1644) -- Design and construction.Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Stage history.Theater -- England -- London -- History -- 16th century.
Recreations -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.