The week-end book.
- Additional Title(s):
- London : Nonesuch Press ; New York : Random House, 1929.
[London] : William Brendon and Son, Ltd., 1929.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 516 pages : color illustrations, music ; 19 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR1175 .W44 1929Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Reprint, with revised title page with colored illustration, of the 1928 edition.
Vera Mendel, Francis Meynell: general editors. John Goss: music editor.
Blank pages for notes -.
Dreyfus, J. History of the Nonesuch Press, 15d
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in orange limp vellum.
- Subject Terms:
- English poetry.English poetry.Handbooks, vade-mecums, etc.Handbooks, vade-mecums, etc.Leisure -- Miscellanea.Leisure.Music.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.
Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1929.
- Great poems
- Hate poems
- State poems
- The zoo. Songs [with music]
- Play [games]
- Travels with a donkey
- Bird song at morning
- Statshine at night
- On food and drink
- The law & how you break it
- First aid in divers crises
- List of great poems ... omitted from this book
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.