All that fall , 2015
All that fall : sacrifice, life and loss in the First World War.
- Canberra : National Portrait Gallery, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 63 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm
- Reference LibraryV 2582Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Co-curators: Christopher Chapman, Anne Sanders --- last unnumbered page.
Includes bibliographical references.
Exhibition catalogue: 27 March to 28 June 2015
"Focussing on the wide-ranging theme of loss and absence, this exhibition provides a moving 'portrait' of loss during the First World War on the Australian home front. Powerful symbolic images, including contemporary works, evoke the emotional intensity of loss. All that fall: Sacrifice, life and loss in the First World War is the National Portrait Gallery's contribution to the Anzac Centenary." -- publisher's website.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and war -- Exhibitions.War in art -- Exhibitions.World War, 1914-1918 -- Art and the war -- Exhibitions.World War, 1914-1918 -- Participation, Australian -- Exhibitions.