IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
All that fall , 2015
All that fall : sacrifice, life and loss in the First World War.
- Canberra : National Portrait Gallery, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 63 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm
- Reference LibraryV 2582Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Co-curators: Christopher Chapman, Anne Sanders --- last unnumbered page.
Includes bibliographical references.
Exhibition catalogue: 27 March to 28 June 2015
"Focussing on the wide-ranging theme of loss and absence, this exhibition provides a moving 'portrait' of loss during the First World War on the Australian home front. Powerful symbolic images, including contemporary works, evoke the emotional intensity of loss. All that fall: Sacrifice, life and loss in the First World War is the National Portrait Gallery's contribution to the Anzac Centenary." -- publisher's website.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and war -- Exhibitions.War in art -- Exhibitions.World War, 1914-1918 -- Art and the war -- Exhibitions.World War, 1914-1918 -- Participation, Australian -- Exhibitions.