IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Lamont-Fisher, Pauline, Derelict, 
- [Wormelow, England] : [Pauline Lamont-Fisher], 
- Physical Description:
-  pages : chiefly illustrations ; 12 x 16 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.L345 D47 2009Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Hahnemühle photo rag Book & Album 220 g/m²; Fabriano Ingres 90 g/m², grey board; Clairfontaine Ingres 130 g/m² covers."--Artist's information sheet.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 5 of 10. Bound in brown boards. Signed by artist.
"Derelict compares two abandoned buildings. One is in the middle of a field in Herefordshire and is used to store tractor tyres. The other is in the centre of London and is left empty and boarded up. Both buildings are suffering from neglect but the status of their past still resonates."--Artist's website.
- Subject Terms:
- Abandoned buildings -- England -- Pictorial works.Architecture, Domestic -- England -- Herefordshire -- Pictorial works.Architecture, Domestic -- England -- London -- Pictorial works.Artist's books -- Great Britain.Lamont-Fisher, Pauline -- Autograph.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.