- [Wormelow, England] : [Pauline Lamont-Fisher], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( panels) : color illustrations ; 13 x 64 cm, folded to 13 x 9 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.L345 R47 2013Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Artist's book. Concertina folded pages. On one side each pages bears the image of a dried flower. On the reverse the length of the concertina bears a montaged image. In paper slipcase.
"A reflection on what is left behind, which can sometimes be as beautiful as what was once admired. Although aged, these bloomers are nevertheless desirable in the way they twist and curl in unpredictable ways."--Artist's statement.
Limited edition of 25 numbered and signed copies.
Artists' book yearbook 2014-2015, page 246
BAC: British Art Center is no. 19 of 25, signed by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Flowers -- Pictorial works.Lamont-Fisher, Pauline -- Autograph.Women in natural history.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.