Lamont-Fisher, Pauline, The urban and rural Thames, 
- The urban and rural Thames.
- [Wormelow, England] : [Pauline Lamont-Fisher], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( panels) : color illustrations ; 8 x 49 cm, folded to 8 x 10 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.L345 U73 2009Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
Artist's book. Accordion-folded sheet, within three-part cover.
"The Thames flows through rural and urban environments but we can only see the river from a static viewpoint. This book considers the notion that if the Thames carried its memories with it, how it might reflect on what it had experienced."--Artist's statement.
On Gruppo Cordenons Canaletto liscio bianco 160 g/m²; Fabriano Artistico 300 g/m².
Limited edition of 30 signed and numbered copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 22 of 30, signed by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Rivers -- England -- London.Thames River (England) -- Pictorial works.Women in natural history.
- Accordion fold format (Binding).
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.