- [Wormelow, England] : Pauline Lamont-Fisher, 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : illustrations ; 11 x 16 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.L345 T43 2013Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Artist's book. Ten blank leaves, in which seven unwrapped teabags are interleaved.
Limited edition of 15 numbered and initialled copies.
Artists' book yearbook 2014-2015, page 246
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 9 of 15; initialed by the artist.
"This book is a reflection on finding value in what we overlook and discard. It is made with teabags which have been used, collected and dried. There is an element of chance in their appearance and the resulting marks are unique. They have been sorted and ordered for their aesthetic appeal and to make an edition."--Artist's statement.
- Subject Terms:
- Artist's books -- Great Britain.Tea.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.