Berrington, John, -1743, An account of what workmen hath bin imployed about the building at Greate Bathampton since February the 4, 1694/5, 1694-1721
- An account of what workmen hath bin imployed about the building at Greate Bathampton since February the 4, 1694/5.
- Berkshire, 1694-1721.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (150 pages) ; 25 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsIn Process DA690.U4 B47 1694+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Archives & Manuscripts
- With detailed accounts of building materials, wages of carpenters and masons, etc. Also with additional accounts of the estates of Francis Perkins of Ufton Court, Berkshire.
Additional information about Berrington and Ufton Court is available in: Stock, Elliot. The history of Ufton Court (1892).
Bound in contemporary vellum.
- Subject Terms:
- Bathampton (England)Building -- Great Britain.Building materials -- Great Britain.Perkins, Francis, 1654-1694.Ufton Court (Ufton Nervis, England)
- Account books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.