Aconbury walk, November 2013.
- [Wormelow, England] : [Pauline Lamont-Fisher], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( panels) : color illustrations ; 8 x 170 cm, folded to 8 x 10 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.L345 A26 2013Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Inkjet printing onto Norfolk cartridge 150 g/m², Clairefontaine tracing paper 90 g/m², Fabriano Accademia grossa 300 g/m² cover."--Artist's statement.
The concertina-folded strip consists of 32 panels, to which are affixed 11 sheets of tracing paper bearing illustrations.
Limited edition of 25 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is numbers 6 of 25, initialed by the artist. In original Fabriano slipcase cover.
"This book records observations made during a walk in the woods. It was an exceptionally mild autumn and the leaves were still on the trees. There were plenty of seeds and fruits on the ground suggesting it would be a mild winter."--Artist's statement.
- Subject Terms:
- Aconbury (Herefordshire, England) -- Description and travel.Artists' books -- Great Britain.Walks -- England -- Aconbury.Women in natural history.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.