Aconbury walk, August 2013.
- [Wormelow, England] : [Pauline Lamont-Fisher], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( panels) : illustrations ; 12 x 66 cm, folded to 12 x 10 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.L345 A263 2013Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Hand drawn in pen and ink on Fabriano Accademia 200 g/m², cover inkjet on Fabriano Academia grossa 300 g/m².
Limited edition of 25 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 8 of 25, initialed by the artist.
"This book records movement made by the artist during a walk in the wood."--Artist's statement
- Subject Terms:
- Aconbury (Herefordshire, England) -- Description and travel.Artists' books -- Great Britain.Walks -- England -- Aconbury.Women in natural history.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.