Aconbury walk, May 2013.
- [Wormelow, England] : [Pauline Lamont-Fisher], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( panels) : color illustrations ; 8 x 121 cm, folded to 8 x 6 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.L345 A264 2013Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Inkjet printing on Norfolk cartridge 150 g/m²; Fabriano Accademia grossa 300 g/m² cover."--Artist's statement.
Limited edition of 25 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 8 of 25, initialed by the artist. In original white card slipcase.
"This book documents a walk through woods in spring when flowers were in abundance. It was an unusual year because the weather was atypical and resulted in plants being in flower in combinations which are not normally seen together. Photographs were taken of the flowers and these were amalgamated to show the route of the walk and the order in which the flowers were seen. On the other side the common names of the flowers are recorded in the order in which they were seen. The names are upside down in places, forcing the reader to change direction in the same way as they would if they were walking."--Artist's statement.
- Subject Terms:
- Aconbury (Herefordshire, England) -- Description and travel.Artists' books -- Great Britain.Walks -- England -- Aconbury.Women in natural history.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.