Pure poetry , 1924
- Pure poetry : an anthology / edited by George Moore.
- London : The Nonesuch Press, 30 Gerrard Street Soho W, 1924.
- Physical Description:
- , vii-ix, ,128 pages ; 25 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR1175 .M66 1924Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "This edition, printed & made in Great Britain by the University Press, Edinburgh, is limited to 1250 copies."--Verso of title page.
Dreyfus, J. History of the Nonesuch Press, 16
BEIN Ip M783 924Pu: No. 904. Dust jacket.
BEIN 1974 1763: No. 901. Dust jacket.
BEIN 1976 536: No. 877.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 977 of 1250. Bound in quarter parchment and gray boards.
- Pt. 1. The thesis /
- Subject Terms:
- Anthologies.English poetry.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.University Press (Edinburgh, Scotland) -- Printer.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.