Aconbury walk, February 2013.
- [Wormelow, England] : Pauline Lamont-Fisher, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( panels) : illustrations ; 10 x 66 cm, folded to 10 x 13 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.L345 A265 2013Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Artist's book. Stitched pamphlet containing concertina folds. Hand drawn pencil symbols on Pergamenata; Japanese washi end papers; cover text is inkjet, on Fabriano Accademia grossa.
Limited edition of 25 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is numbers 3 of 25. Initialed by the artist.
"This book records a walk in the woods in February 2013. The symbols record the turnings and junctions that were passed on the way."--Artist's statement.
- Subject Terms:
- Aconbury (Herefordshire, England) -- Description and travel.Artists' books -- Great Britain.Walks -- England -- Aconbury.Women in natural history.Women in natural history.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.