The Sundering Flood / written by William Morris.
- [Hammersmith : Kelmscott Press, 1897]
- Physical Description:
- , 507,  p. : map ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5079 .S77 1897Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Colophon: Here ends the story of The sundering flood, the last romance written by William Morris. It was overseen by May Morris, and printed at the Kelmscott press, Upper Mall, Hammersmith, finished on the 15th day of November, 1897. [Device] Sold by the trustees of the late William Morris at the Kelmscott press.
Map on front lining paper.
300 paper copies. 10 vellum copies.
Peterson, W.S. Bibliography of the Kelmscott Press A51
BAC: British Art Center copy is one of 10 on vellum. Map not on front lining paper but is included in preliminary paging. Bound in blue paper on boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Kelmscott Press -- Publisher. (BACRB)Woodcut -- Specimens -- 1897. (BACRB)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.