A survey of the estate of Richard Moore, Esq., Kentwell Hall, Suffolk, 1777
A survey of the estate of Richard Moore, Esq., Kentwell Hall, Suffolk.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume : illustrations, maps ; 16 x 17 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsIn Process G5753.S7 K46 1777Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Maps & Atlases (manuscript)
- On vellum.
- Subject Terms:
- Boundaries (Estates) -- England -- Suffolk.Kentwell Hall (Suffolk, England)Land tenure -- England -- Suffolk.Moore, Richard, 1734-1782.Suffolk (England) -- Maps.
- Maps -- England -- Suffolk.
Land surveys -- England -- Suffolk.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.