Time waits for no man.
- [England] : [Jane Cradock-Watson], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet, (4 panels) : color illustrations ; 14 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.C785 S66 2012Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Single sheet printed with image of trees and words, cut and folded using a "magic wallet" format. "Time waits" inside folded printed sheet turns to "Time waits for no man" when "magic wallet" format is opened.
"A simple two sided book, which plays on the theme of time as a continuous loop, with two starting points and opposite narratives. Made from a single sheet of paper, the books structure is based on the möbius strip."--From information provided by the artist.
Digitally printed on Fabriano paper, using archival inks.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Time.Women in natural history.
- Botanical illustrations.
Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.