- [England] : [Jane Cradock-Watson], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( panels) : color illustrations ; 15 x 128 cm, folded to 15 x 11 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.C785 S535 2012Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Artist's book.
"A book which reflects on the shoreline, where the land meets the sea and the sky, sometimes clearly visible and at others indistinguishable. The physicality of the book, in its long slow paced format and its tactile surface qualities, engage the reader in a reflective, and sensual reading of the beauty of this landscape."--Artist's website.
Limited edition of 10 copies.
"Digital photographs of St. Ouen Bay, Jersey, printed on Zerkall paper using archival inks."--Inside back cover.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 5 of 10.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Saint Ouen (Jersey, England) -- Pictorial works.Shorelines -- Pictorial works.Women in natural history.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.