Prospects of Empire , 
- Prospects of Empire : slavery and ecology in eighteenth-century Atlantic Britain : an exhibition at the Lewis Walpole Library, Yale University, 20 October 2014 through 1 May 2015 / curated by Heather V. Vermeulen, Doctoral Candidate in African American Studies and American Studies, Yale University, and Hazel V. Carby, Charles C. & Dorathea S. Dilley Professor of African American Studies and Professor of American Studies, Yale University.
- [New Haven, Connecticut] : Yale University Library, 
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Reference LibraryV 2578Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (page ).
- Subject Terms:
- Blacks in art -- Exhibitions.Human ecology -- Caribbean Area -- History -- 18th century.Slavery -- West Indies, British -- History -- 18th century.Slavery in art -- Exhibitions.