Queue / Chisato Tamabayashi.
- [London?] : Chisato Tamabayashi, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( panels) : color illustrations ; 12 x 86 cm, folded to 12 x 11 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.T34 Q48 2006Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "This book is designed both as a pop-up book but also as a fold-out, full pop-up scene. It was important for me to cut and bind the work in such a way that one could communicate two different views. Opened as a book, each car appears alone, running free, but opened in full, the cars all add up along the strip of the street. This is an image of congestion, but happy - only a paper pollution!"--Artist's website.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Automobiles -- Pictorial works.Toy and movable books -- Specimens.Traffic congestion -- Pictorial works.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.