IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Kilburn, John Dunbar, The collector , 2013
The collector / by John D. Kilburn.
- [Plymouth, England] : [John Dunbar Kilburn], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 23,  pages : illustrations ; 16 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.K54 C65 2013Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- "The Collector is inspired by the museums permanent and visiting exhibitions."--Artist's website.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in brown boards. Signed and dated by the artist, in graphite, on front fly-leaf.
"The collector. This comic was made during the Plymouth International Book Festival 2013 as part of the 'Two by Twelve' comics challenge. Seventeen artists had 24 hours (split into two 12 hour sessions) to finish a 24 page comic inspired by the Plymouth City Museum. I used six and a nine-sided dice to help me make this book. Character names, story direction and even number of panels were often chosen at random. I finished this comic with only seconds to spare."--Page .
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Collectors and collecting -- Fiction.Plymouth (England). City Museum & Art Gallery.
- Artists' books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.