The devil's noose.
- Penryn, Cornwall : Atlantic Press, 55 St Thomas Street, 
- Physical Description:
-  pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.B35 D48 2014 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy signed by the author on the back cover.
“This fictional Victorian Journal presents the absurd ramblings of scientist Professor Wraithchild, lavishly illustrated with engravings by his dubious assistant Gideon Veneer. Wraithchild's frantic experiments with a mysterious plant species, in part an attempt to re-establish his tarnished reputation, go awry to great comic effect. Clues hidden within the visuals slowly betray an intriguing subtext as the fate of the world is put under an infatuating threat."--Artist's website.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Plant genetic engineering -- Fiction.
- Artists' books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.