Joshua Reynolds , 2015
- Joshua Reynolds : experiments in paint / edited by Lucy Davis and Mark Hallett.
- London : The Wallace Collection, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 200 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.R36 J6752 2015 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- First published to accompany the exhibition .... The Wallace Collection, London, 12 March - 7 June 2015.
This catalogue provides a fresh prospective on Joshua Reynolds, focusing on his innovative, often highly experimental approaches to the practice and materials of painting.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting -- Technique -- Exhibitions.Portrait painting -- Technique.Reynolds, Joshua, Sir, 1723-1792 -- Exhibitions.