Joshua Reynolds , 2015
Joshua Reynolds : experiments in paint / edited by Lucy Davis and Mark Hallett.
- London : The Wallace Collection, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 200 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.R36 J6752 2015 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First published to accompany the exhibition .... The Wallace Collection, London, 12 March - 7 June 2015.
This catalogue provides a fresh prospective on Joshua Reynolds, focusing on his innovative, often highly experimental approaches to the practice and materials of painting.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting -- Technique -- Exhibitions.Portrait painting -- Technique.Reynolds, Joshua, Sir, 1723-1792 -- Exhibitions.