Prest, Wilfrid R, 250 years of Blackstone's Commentaries , 2015
- 250 years of Blackstone's Commentaries : an exhibition / curated by Wilfrid Prest, Michael Widener.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Two hundred and fifty years of Blackstone's Commentaries
- Buffalo, N.Y. : William S. Herin & Co. for the Yale Law Library, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 52 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryNC1473 .P74 2015 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This exhibition illustrates the origins of Blackstone's Commentaries and the ways it was published, marketed, studies, debated, disseminated, appropriated, and satirized over the last 250 years"--P. vii.
All items come from the Yale Law Library's William Blackstone Collection.
- Subject Terms:
- Blackstone, William, 1723-1780 -- Parodies, imitations, etc.Blackstone, William, 1723-1780. Commentaries on the laws of England -- In art.Blackstone, William, 1723-1780. Commentaries on the laws of England.