250 years of Blackstone's Commentaries : an exhibition / curated by Wilfrid Prest, Michael Widener.
- Additional Title(s):
Two hundred and fifty years of Blackstone's Commentaries
- Buffalo, N.Y. : William S. Herin & Co. for the Yale Law Library, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 52 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryNC1473 .P74 2015 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All items come from the Yale Law Library's William Blackstone Collection.
"This exhibition illustrates the origins of Blackstone's Commentaries and the ways it was published, marketed, studies, debated, disseminated, appropriated, and satirized over the last 250 years"--P. vii.
- Subject Terms:
- Blackstone, William, 1723-1780 -- Parodies, imitations, etc.Blackstone, William, 1723-1780. Commentaries on the laws of England -- In art.Blackstone, William, 1723-1780. Commentaries on the laws of England.
YCBA Collections Search
Prest, Wilfrid R, 250 years of Blackstone's Commentaries , 2015