A new map of the county of Cornwall , January 6th 1804 [i.e. 1808]
A new map of the county of Cornwall : divided into hundreds.
- 2nd edition corrected to 1808
- London : Printed for C. Smith ..., January 6th 1804 [i.e. 1808]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 44 x 50 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsIn Process G5753.C6 N49 1808Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale [1:260,000].
- Inset map: "Scilly Isles on the same scale as the map."
List of hundreds.
Shows boundaries, rivers, roads, woods and settlements.
Relief shown by hachures.
County of Cornwall.
- Subject Terms:
- Cornwall (England : County) -- Maps.England -- Cornwall (County)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.