J. & C. Walker (Firm), England & Wales , 1837 [i.e. 1838]
- England & Wales / by J. & C. Walker.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Walker's map of the railways in England and Wales
- London : Published by Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown & Co., Paternoster Row, 1837 [i.e. 1838]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : dissected and mounted on cloth ; 39 x 32 cm, folded to 15 x 10 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsIn Process G5751.P3 W35 1838Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale [ca. 1:718,750] English miles 69.1 = one degree. -- (W 6°20ʹ--E 2°20ʹ/N 56°00ʹ--N 50°10ʹ).
- Attached inside front cover is a list of railways completed or in progress.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Maps.England.Railroads -- England -- Maps.Railroads -- Wales -- Maps.Railroads.Wales -- Maps.Wales.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.