IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Hyde, Ralph, Paper peepshows , 2015
Paper peepshows : the Jaqueline & Jonathan Gestetner collection / Ralph Hyde.
- [Woodbridge, Suffolk, England] : Antique Collectors' Club, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 270 pages : color. illustrations ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryGV1525 .H94 2015 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- BEIN 2015 +654: Dust jacket.
David Gestetner founded the firm of Gestetner in London in 1881. It was continued in the 20th century by his son Sigmund, and then by his grandsons Jonathan and David (cover p. ).
Includes bibliographical references (p. 257) and a general and title index.
- Subject Terms:
- Peep shows -- History -- Catalogs.