A red like no other : how cochineal colored the world : an epic story of art, culture, science, and trade / edited by Carmella Padilla & Barbara Anderson ; principal photography by Blair Clark.
- New York, NY : Skira/Rizzoli, 
- Physical Description:
- 319 pages : illustrations (chiefly colour), map, portraits ; 29 cm
- Reference LibraryTP925.C63 R43 2015 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN 2015 +661: Dust jacket.
Catalog of an exhibition held at the Museum of International Folk Art, Santa Fe from May 17, 2015-September 13, 2015.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Cochineal -- History -- Exhibitions.Dyes and dyeing -- Textile fibers -- History -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
A red like no other ,