Phillips, Michael, 1940-, William Blake , 2014
William Blake : apprentice & master / Michael Phillips.
- Additional Title(s):
Apprentice and master
- Oxford : Ashmolean, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 272 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.B57 P55 2014 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published on the occasion of an exhibition of the same name held at The Ashmolean Museum, Oxford, December 4, 2014 to March 1, 2015.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Ashmolean Museum -- Exhibitions.Blake, William, 1757-1827 -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibition catalogs.