Martin, Simon, 1979-, Conscience and conflict , 2014
Conscience and conflict : British artists and the Spanish Civil War / Simon Martin ; foreword by Paul Preston.
- West Sussex : Pallant House Gallery in associan with Lund Humphries, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 160 pages : illustrations (black and white, and colour) ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryN6768 .M2725 2014 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published to accompany the exhibition held at Pallant House Gallery, Chichester and Laing Art Gallery, Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and war -- Exhibitions.Art, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Spain -- History -- Civil War, 1936-1939 -- In art -- Exhibitions.