George Morland , 2015
George Morland : art, traffic and society in late eighteenth century England.
- Leeds : Stanley & Audrey Burton Gallery, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 99 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.M83 G38 2015 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- "First published to coincide with the exhibition George Morland: in the margins, 17 March - 11 July 2015"--T.p. verso.
Critical essays by David Alexander, Kerry Bristol, Sue Ecclestone, Nicholas Grindle, Martin Purvis.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 95)
This calaogue looks at the life and work of popular painter George Morland whose remarkable talent, peodigious output, bohemian lifestyle and early death earned him lasting notoriety.
- Subject Terms:
- Morland, George, 1763-1804 -- Exhibitions.Painting, British -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.