Bartholomew's one inch to the mile environs of London.
- Additional Title(s):
One inch to the mile environs of London
Panel title: Bartholomew's contoured map of London environs : scale 1 inch to a mile : showing all roads for motorists, cyclists and pedestrians
Contoured map of London environs
- Duncan Street, Edinburgh : John Bartholomew & Son, Ltd., [not before 1921]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color, mounted on linen ; 70 x 91 cm, folded to 19 x 10 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsIn Process G5754.L7 J64 1921View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale 1:63,360 -- (W 0°40ʹ--E 0°09ʹ/N 51°43ʹ--N 51°19ʹ).
- "Magn. varn. ... annual decrease 9' 1921."
Relief shown by gradient tints and spot heights.
Shows roads, footpaths, railroads, subways, woods, mansion houses, and county boundaries.
"B 21"--Upper left margin.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- London Metropolitan Area.England -- London Region.London Metropolitan Area (England) -- Maps.London Region (England) -- Maps.Roads -- England -- London Metropolitan Area -- Maps.Roads -- England -- London Region -- Maps.Roads.
- Road maps.
Maps -- England -- London Region -- 1921.
Maps -- England -- London Metropolitan Area -- 1921.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Bartholomew and Son, Bartholomew's one inch to the mile environs of London, [not before 1921]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.