Tunis's topographical and pictorial guide to Niagara Falls : and route book to Montreal, Quebec, Saratoga, and the White Mountains, also, description of the St. Lawrence, Ottawa and Saguenay Rivers.
- Detroit : W.E. Tunis, [1871?]
- Physical Description:
- 105 pages : illustrations (some folded), maps (some folded) ; 17 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsIn Process F127.N8 T86 1871Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes panorama of waterways.
- Subject Terms:
- Niagara Falls (N.Y. and Ont.) -- Guidebooks.North America -- Niagara Falls.Panoramas.Panoramas.
YCBA Collections Search
Tunis, W. E. (William E.), Tunis's topographical and pictorial guide to Niagara Falls , [1871?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.