Browning, Robert, 1812-1889, Pictor ignotus, Fra Lippo Lippi, Andrea del Sarto , MCMXXV 
- Pictor ignotus, Fra Lippo Lippi, Andrea del Sarto / by Robert Browning.
- Waltham Saint Lawrence, in Berkshire : The Golden Cockerel Press, MCMXXV 
- Physical Description:
- , 9-39,  pages ; 27 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4202 .P38 1925Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Printed and published at the Golden Cockerel Press, Waltham Saint Lawrence, in Berkshire: and completed on the XXVIII day of April, MDCCCCXXV. Compositors, F. Young and A.H. Gibbs. Pressmen, A.C. Cooper and W.R. Mills."--Colophon.
Limited edition of 360 copies.
Bibliography of the Golden Cockerel Press, 1921-1949, 26
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 359 of 360. Bound in quarter parchment with blue paper covered boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Italy.Lippi, Filippo, approximately 1406-1469 -- Poetry.Lippi, Filippo, approximately 1406-1469.Painters -- Italy -- Poetry.Painters.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.Sarto, Andrea del, 1486-1530 -- Poetry.Sarto, Andrea del, 1486-1530.
Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.