Calder-Marshall, Arthur, 1908-, A crime against Cania , 1934
- A crime against Cania / by Arthur Calder-Marshall.
- London : Printed in Great Britain by the Golden Cockerel Press, Ten Staple Inn, London, 1934.
- Physical Description:
- , 65,  pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6005.A26 C75 1934Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "This book is the ninth in the Golden Cockerel series of first editions by contemporary authors. The wood-engravings are by Blair Hughes-Stanton. Printed and published by the Golden Cockerel Press & completed on the 15th of October, 1934. Compositors: A.H. Gibbs and E.J. Ward. Pressman: H. Barker. The edition is limited to 250 copies."--Colophon.
Bibliography of the Golden Cockerel Press, 1921-1949, 99
BEIN Iq C126 934c: "This is number 132." Autograph of A. Calder-Marshall.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 57 of 250, signed by the author. Bound in black quarter morocco with maize and orange patterned cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Calder-Marshall, Arthur, 1908- -- Autograph.English fiction -- 20th century.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
Wood engravings -- 1934.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.