Museums, equality, and social justice , 2012
- Museums, equality, and social justice / edited by Richard Sandell and Eithne Nightingale.
- Abingdon, Oxon ; Routledge, 2012.
New York : Routledge, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 314 pages,  pages of color plates : illustrations (some color) ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryAM7 .M8835 2012 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Museums -- Philosophy.Museums -- Social aspects.