The environs of London : being an historical account of the towns, villages, and hamlets, within twelve miles of that capital ... / by the Rev. Daniel Lysons ...
- London : Printed by E. Cox and Son ..., 1823
- Physical Description:
- 6 volumes : illustrations, portrait, maps, plans ; 30 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsIn Process DA677.L97 E95 1823+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Added engraved t.p. dated 1810.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
BAC: British Art Center copy extra-illustrated and extended to 20 volumes.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Suburbs and environs.
- Extra-illustrated copies (Provenance)
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.