The private letter-books of Sir Walter Scott; selections from the Abbotsford manuscripts, with a letter to the reader from Hugh Walpole; edited by Wolfred Partington ...
- London, Hodder and Stoughton, 1930.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, , 397 p., 1 l. : front., illus., plates, ports., facsims. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR5334 A66 1930 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN In Sco86 930P: With original dust-wrapper.
Letters were owned by Hugh Walpole.
- Subject Terms:
- Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Bookplate (BAC,REF)Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)
YCBA Collections Search
Scott, Walter, 1771-1832, The private letter-books of Sir Walter Scott;, 1930