The private letter-books of Sir Walter Scott; selections from the Abbotsford manuscripts, with a letter to the reader from Hugh Walpole; edited by Wolfred Partington ...
- London, Hodder and Stoughton, 1930.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, , 397 p., 1 l. : front., illus., plates, ports., facsims. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR5334 A66 1930 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- BEIN In Sco86 930P: With original dust-wrapper.
Letters were owned by Hugh Walpole.
- Subject Terms:
- Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Bookplate (BAC,REF)Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)
YCBA Collections Search
Scott, Walter, 1771-1832, The private letter-books of Sir Walter Scott;, 1930