12 seaside benches : snapshots from Ile de Ré.
- Additional Title(s):
Twelve seaside benches
- [Herefordshire, England] : Mike Clements, 
- Physical Description:
-  pages : color illustrations ; 9 x 13 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.C54 T84 2012Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Place and date of publication from Artists' book yearbook, 2015-2015.
Artists' book yearbook, 2014-2015, page 214
BAC: British Art Center copy initialed by artist.
"12 seaside benches is one of a number of artist's book I have made in homage to Ed Ruscha. These books focus on a little-noticed aspect of a place, journey or event, rather than more obvious or attractive features. In this volume, the beautiful French Atlantic coast holiday island of Ile de Ré is documented with 'snapshots' of its public benches. I sometimes have people who see the book tell me that they have sat on of the benches whilst on holiday in France."--Description provided by the artist.
"Digital print on 4CC 220gsm & 120gsm coated papers using Epson archival, pigment inks. Unlimited edition. Signed."--Description provided by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Benches -- Pictorial works.Clements, Mike -- Autograph.Ré Island (France) -- Pictorial works.Ruscha, Edward.
- Artists' books -- 2012.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.