The printmaker's art : a guide to the processes used by artists from the Renaissance to the present day / Hannah Brocklehurst and Kerry Watson.
- Edinburgh : National Galleries of Scotland, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 96 p. : illustrations ; 22 x 25 cm
- Reference LibraryNE830 .B76 2015 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Aquatint.Ink-jet printing.Lithography.Mezzotint engraving.Prints -- Technique.
YCBA Collections Search
Brocklehurst, Hannah, The printmaker's art , 2015