- [Eardisley, Hertfordshire, England] : Mike Clements, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( panels) : illustrations ; 28 x 30 cm, folded to 10 cm x 15 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.C54 R46 2011Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "In 2011, the Small Publisher's Fair, one of the major events in the UK book arts calendar, took place on 11 & 12 November. The first of these days was not only Remembrance Day, a British and Commonwealth memorial day for the war dead, but also a notable date, 11/11/11, a palindromic number (a palindrome being a word or number that reads the same backwards as forwards). Remembrance Day is marked by the wearing of red poppies and by three minutes silence at 11.00am."--Back cover.
Artists' book. One folded sheet, cut and folded to form 10 panels, each of which has the date 11/11/11 digitally printed in various designs. With the image of poppy digitally printed on front cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Armistice Day -- Great Britain.Artists' books -- Great Britain.Palindromes.
- Artists' books -- 2011.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.